Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Saturday, October 1, 2011

D Day 2011

So my man is dead by his own hands
But was it by his own means
Seems to me that this could have been what someone dreamed about
No doubt
Doubt has let me into thinking why
But that is a fools guess
In a corner with his brains splattered he lay
They say from a rifle
After he wrote out his will on paper
With his mother in the next room

So my man killed himself
And plenty believe he is going straight to hell
As if we are not living in it now
As if the devil is not fucking with us daily
God willing

So he took his life
Or changed forms by his own will
I say if you have the will to live
You can have the will to die
You can have the will to die in your free will as a man
And execute your self
Say fuck you to the bill collector
And the rest of the pests
That are left with no answers like me...

So I feel he is free
I don't say he is going to hell
I say he is leaving hell
And vindictive no good humans
That show many faces and are full of shit
He is leaving here and may or may not come back
May or may not haunt the living forever
Wherever he fits he will

He is gone in the physical
But lives forever
Every time I remember him
So parts of him will stay in hell
Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment