Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Lows

Evidentially the standards of decency have been lowered
I have had pictures of genitals sent to me that were not mine
I was told of sexual acts she was going to perform on others
Now she takes a call whispering as if I am to be bothered
Well, I am not
I don't expect much from any person that is trying to buy a person
Of course I prepare any woman to be a freak for the masses
Especially after she has been in my classes
What makes a woman ugly is whats inside of her
No schooling and degrees can give any woman class
Life makes women break things and cuss and text and call out of control
I used to look at old movies we made thinking about the time
Now I try to look for any traces of her face, body or essence
And delete them and cleanse and move on
I change around every room that touched her
I cleanse my children of her memory
Its too early in the morning to do anything but sleep
But tomorrow I will get further from this stain on my existence
I need new business cards and I need to change my cell
Everything here is old
Including thoughts of being civil with monsters
New lows

No comments:

Post a Comment