Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Then We repent

My fast growing desire to be inside of my head to stay warm inside of heated thoughts of passion
The depths of the ending that never comes as many times as she sounds off into the universe for freedom
Her electricity powers my need to keep her captivated by the intensity of my interest and I turn black
I don't get green with envy, I stay black because I am the presence of every color and emotion
My inner being is deep enough to drown in and stay calm because you know some air will rise
Like I have for so many moons and so may suns that have rose and set in the horizon of us
I really am not ashamed of my lust for you and the strength in my arms contract like a boa around you
We suffocate because our kisses press our face and bodies close so we sweat and enter each other
Pourous is our love and we slowly seep into the unconsciousness and rest and peace of sleep and dance in each others dreams
Day dreams just as strong so I forget that I hate to leave the bed we share to go gather means to buy more tributes to my adoration of our images
I have to make room for more mirrors on our walls to catch us at more angles as we bathe in each others scent
Then we repent...

No comments:

Post a Comment