Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Don't tell on yourself

Like rain I thank the vile for making me seek myself
In a void of creativity I dare to be innovative
I find myself attempting to better my last best thought
Caught inside a void of it
I always feel like I'm reaching for something special
Places we have visited and knew we were home
Only we were not so eventually we would have to leave
This is how I feel loves plays with me
I am so sure I am home then it let's me know I am far from it
Determined not to stay where I am not welcome
I leave it like a vacation or a punishment
For the both of us we have a different interpretation of our time there
Of our time where we both played, laid and laughed
Sincerely we tried to attempt to keep each other happy
But in doing so we both became disenfranchised
Simply the easiest way to describe us is floating on the idea of love
Sinking down into the clouds of mystery wanting more we settled deep
But we never grew any roots
We lay transient and apart from those painful ideas
The ideas we have to explain before we depart
Really, no explanation is needed because we really know
We have known for quite a while that there is something incomplete here
We once thought it was worth the pain
Now we are trying to just leave the situation whole
Is anyone else out here and desperate for a change
But you are trying to do it in secret from yourself
Which you eventually see is an impossibility

No comments:

Post a Comment