Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Clear To My Own

My fever has taken me to near insanity
The clarity that is needed to breathe has been clouded
My charge is to be the best me I can at all times
My responsibility to self is stronger than that to anyone else
I love deeper than the bone marrow surrounded by muscles
Muscles not yet strong enough to weather the storm of you
My trial is life in the concept of death
Hallowed ground of the sacrificed dream for the practicality of truth
Subjective as it is and delusions of peace broken by words
I can't find silence even when I'm alone
Can you purchase a piece of me you ask?
You taunt my choices telling me I could make more working with you
But why just make money with you
I'm making history on my own...
I'm living for my beliefs why you swear by dieing for yours
Please expedite the process by killing yourself in the most respectful way
Your resurrection as a new self is welcome, if that is at all possible
I sure hope so because the present you is a drag
Brag as you must no one wants your touch
So we stay away even when in close proximity
I would rather not speak but it is part of my role
So I send you empty kisses from frozen lips
Unwarmed by the least bit concern that you could ever feel me
I'm not lost in anything but the cycle of living destined to end
Seldom exposing an enemy too late nor recognizing a friend
Your exploitation of my youth gives me the power to intercept your interaction with my seeds
Be they from my loins or from my heart and mind
My eyes show you that you need to leave mine alone
Once I was your mercenary so you know its necessary to protect yourself from my wrath
I'd frequently stand in a bloodbath and laugh at your sensitivity
Just because you were never there you knew so blood was on your hands
Though I don't dance where you dance nor have a romance with lies
My alibi has always been that my methodology is flexible
My ideology is steady and my true intent is personal
And not to be revealed but is clear as day to my own

1 comment: