Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The More I Stand still

Fill the empty mind with worth
Pass the blame to self first
Heed the call for security

Because you are scared to succeed

Inhale the inspiration to breathe easier
I'm transparent and its apparent
That you really don't want to see

You really are not that open to being open

Discussion happens from two willing parties
Mirrors reflect extra caution
My portion double dosed
Forced my hand to close quicker
I've always been anti-nigger

Why are you reading this
What do you want to finally witness
What solution do you think you get by browsing

A curse to your family if you wish me ill
As I grow stronger

The more I stand still

No comments:

Post a Comment