Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Crucible

Inside the crucible
We get crushed and broken but we can become whole again
We are made tacky by our own moisture
Usually represented by sweat and tears
Cuts and rips like deep incisions
Hard decisions to make
We get piled on top of ourself just to become powder
Loose our power just to be reenergized
Find me devoutly chasing and naming myself
Inner self come forth and multiply
Before I die I will live again
In my prism to show my colors
Bruises show the change in my skin
My boldness my sin and and my salvation is not hidden
Your arms have been my prison and now I need release
Conditioned as a problem
How can words, thoughts and emotions harm him...
My last drive not one to self destruction
I need to become the glue
So that I don't fall apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment