Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Frequency's Frequency


The interdependency of sound and harmony

Between man and woman can
Resonate past participation

My hesitation to become noise

Organize my sound to music
Don't confuse it
As common

My breath moves at a constancy of my heart beat
2/4 or 1/3 or sporadic like my thoughts
Caught in the brown hues of your eyes
Trying to vibrate past your hips and thighs

Learning your manuscript

I hum to calm me down
And stop my body from aching

Frequency's frequency

Still participating

Precipitating like tears down your cheek
Freak wincing

A wink as a blink

As a link

To what I think

I pause for you in adoration
You rush me to take my patience

The interdependency of sound and harmony
Between man and woman can
Resonate past participation

But won't you join me next time...

Even if it's just in my mind...

In time we will take tours...

Through yours...


- Kelechukwu

No comments:

Post a Comment