Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Abstinence

Through the dark passages of my mental
I will continue to treat my body like a temple
No matter how many people try to prey on me
I'll keep my sanctity through my consistency
Resistance through the reality of my Abstinence

I don't mess with you anymore

This is a cleansing - a new mantra
God has blessed me and wants me to be successful
No one with wicked intentions will ever last in my circle
I rebuke you and any negativity from my life
Those that gather in secret against me with envy, jealousy and hate in their hearts will be exposed
No weapon gathered against me shall prosper
The riches and wealth that I gather from the earth I will share it
In abundance before your eyes you shall see me grow
I am now conscious and ready to receive the bounty of the universe

No comments:

Post a Comment