Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It Continues

I continually get disrespected by people that I trusted
This continually let's me know that I do not think as much about myself as I should
I know people say I have a big ego
People say I am full of myself
It is truly these people that do not know me
I have a big heart
I am just not a fool
People confuse poet and punk
Because I am in the arts folks think I won't fight
I don't like to fight
Rarely start them but I am determined to finish them
I don't bother people
I really dont want to be bothered by them
I stay in my lane and do my thing
And do me
I must look stupid to people around me
I must look like I dont work hard
I am unorganized or I can't take care of business
I can take care of business
I just watch what people say and what they dont say
Watch what they do and what they dont do
People tell you a lot about them under pressure
Most can't take it
And then try and bring you in on their short comings
Not me
I'd rather start over and keep it moving
Or just continue on my destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment