Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Magic Box

That magic box holds notes as quotes
In reverence to strokes
Sliding scales of her frequencies
My tendons limber
And its been weeks since I felt her lips
I grab her face when I kiss her
So they poke out
How I like it when she pouts
Her eyes roll back in her head
We would think she is dead
If it weren't for the things she said
She says my name
And other phrases like
OMG - what is this
My name
Hold it I can't breathe
My name
See I know its a game asthma or not
If you saying anything you can breathe
So I keep it going deeply
She loves it when I kiss her breasts
She even kisses them too
They are uniquely shaped
And they fit in my mouth
I miss her tongue
Her sucking me
I miss her strong grip
And her acknowledging how good it is
"How good it is..."
"How good it is..."
"How good it is..."
"How God he is..."
I hear in my head
So am I zoning over all that has put me in a zone
I may not speak to her again
I may speak to her again
"The sex is blazing"
"And it's so amazing"
But can the relationship compare
We will always let us sabotage us
Some tricks in her magic box
Make me disappear
But only physically
I have penetrated deeper than her ear
Left competing memories
Then again...
I may just think too much of myself
Abbra Cadabbra tho
Onto another bro
I know they still call
They never fully let they exes ever go
If they told you a name
Or they remember them easily
They bring back their spirits
Saying they only have a few intimate
Numbers go down on presentation
Go up in discovery
I never think about them when I'm in her
I never thought about them before I touched her
I never thought about them after she came
The vanishing various influences on her vagina
After she got caught in my rhythm...

Listen to the music

No comments:

Post a Comment