Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forensic

Peace was sent and rejected by the rebellious
Silence was sent and rejected by the boisterous
I left both at the doorway to chic because I was not fashionably late
I've been fed hate daily since I left my mother's breast
Why should I care if they have sex with each other
Isn't making love better than making hate
Isn't being who you feel you should be better than being fake
You hibernate and wake to the same depression
You try hard as you will but you are not the best at every session
My depression is counteracted by my will to survive
I have to live to continue the progress
Anything else would need a forensic scientist to pry and eaves drop on everything I cop
But never stop at the top
Go to the tip and if you slip
You surely would be ordinary
A fate worse than death itself





No comments:

Post a Comment