Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Alternative

When the times get hard and you feel hopeless I will believe in you
I will compensate for every deficiency and flaw that you perceive that you have
See you may not feel as if you are perfect
But you are perfect for me
The empty hands that I have need to be filled with your physical
See my mind is already occupied by you and your essence
Our luxury is our engagement
Our participation in us even our perception
I keep saying that you sell yourself too short and you are magnificent
I always am grateful that your father and mother created you
I know we all belong to God but it has to be hard for God to see you released
God has to miss you
See as I kiss you I feel something angelic
It calls my nature to attention
It makes my blood rush in a call to reproduce
In a tribute to you I want to recreate us
And I want to weigh heavy on your heart when we are apart
I want you to seek safety with me
Let me shelter you from even myself when I am not right
Let me reflect the sun rays in your eyes and participate in your happiness
Let's adjust to each other and show the world how to love
I am your alternative, your option lady
You do not have to settle for your less
Here is so much more
So much more of what you deserve
And I am pleased to stay inside of you
And only you
Until your view darkens and rests like the setting sun
With your head against my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment