Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Please leave me the f**k alone

I long to be faceless on facebook
Because my space is overcrowded
I no longer want to be linked in
Or tweeted

I want to read a book and let my mind go
I want to remove all the hands pulling on me

The price of success in any measure is your privacy
You open yourself up to the scrutiny of every hypocrite
Saying shit about me that they don't live by
Or things that work for your life that I do not enjoy

I'm sick of coming up with new ideas to feed your seeds
Leaving my seeds at home, alone, longing for me

I'm sick of the reckless emotions of immature people
I really don't fuck with people
So it would be advised that you
Stop fucking with me

I don't kiss ass or suck dick
So if you like it then do it
I am not subservient to any human

Just leave me alone

See I want to be faceless on facebook
Because my space is overcrowded
I no longer want to be linked in
Or tweeted

Now please leave me the fuck alone

No comments:

Post a Comment