Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Friday, January 28, 2011

Everyday

Everyday I have something to say
Some days I write it down
Other days I create concepts
But everyday I have something to say

Some days I don't say anything
And in certain situations
That says everything
Pauses fill space for timing

Your legacy is the only thing you can control
There is integrity in a person's poverty
Because it shows there are things they just won't do

Everyday things run through my mind
Some days they go in slow motion
Most of my vision is in 20/20
I would rather be somewhere alone with my family
Watching my children grow
But I need to earn money to live because
It is only free dumb
Everything else costs

Everyday I have something to say
Maybe not to you in general or specific
But...
Everyday I have something to say

No comments:

Post a Comment