Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Friday, April 8, 2011

Going Through My Memories

I miss my friend and her smile
So many things behind her eyes lie
So fragile her body
But strong is her spirit
I really want her to be happy
I really wish for her to be happy
I really hope to someday help
She makes me think about other than my self

I miss my friend and her smile
She is so very nice
Why does she go through so much and say so little
Her body and her hands
Are in scale to all her heart holds
She has to get healthy and come back around
Not because I'm selfish
It would just be good to see some good in this hood

I miss my friend and her smile
And I know I am not alone
But I am talking about my experience with her
I expect great things in life
I expect her to share in them
And if I never told my friend
I want to let her know I care

See I miss my friend and her smile
And even if it takes her a while
I have memories to hold on to
So I don't have to miss her totally
I can watch videos
I can watch pictures
I can remember her sleeping on a road trip
I can remember and I with our other friend trippin
I can remember my son's affection to her
So I have a lot of things to go back to

When I miss her

No comments:

Post a Comment