Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Monday, April 11, 2011

Love As A Breeze

If I had the nerve or the strength to get inside of myself and push

Make me be quiet and listen to the rhythm of the wind

Maybe then I could begin to understand that loosing myself in you

Would be the best destination for my quest to become a new

A different vibration is what love has to be

Through the chaos of the day I should comfort you

If only in thought because distance has no barriers on love

Every hue is magnified inside of it as if we glow together stronger than the sun

Your radiation amplifies as I close my eyes to remember why I feel

It is only necessary to transfer a sense of your being

All tenses, present, past and future reflect the possibility

What you mean to me is more than the atom to life

Less complex than the science behind the molecules of the fear of loosing you

Bonded together in foreverness before the power of we or us can be forgotten

I will transform myself into something powerful and remember

Time shall be obedient to this kiss of eternal magic in tanden as we dream

Of being close and together again in flesh or spirit

Shhhh… there are no words that can define a love Divine

It only caresses the naked body as it moves through space as a breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment