Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Friday, April 8, 2011

Play With Suicide

Well this is the time when I need to stay tough
And be steadfast because I know and hear the eagerness
I can since the happiness of the outside when they think I'm stressed
When it appears that all is going down and chaotic
What they do not know is that I was born in chaos
And I stand my strongest when the world presses against me
I play with suicide but its just a means to an end
A whole card that never speaks to you again if you take him up on it
I've seen what it does to the body collective
People only talk for 2 weeks when you die
Then its on to the embellishing and exaggeration
Every partner I had that killed himself was unhappy about something
Every partner I have that has not killed himself is unhappy about something
I just don't think the trauma that my guys wanted to send out to the universe happened
Most of us could not understand it and a lot thought it was stupid
YahYah said he was not weak enough nor was he strong enough to kill himself
He said a person has to resolve that there is no other solution in the universe for them but death
Death being the only solution?
Death to yourself?
And what if that only amplified the voices in their heads?
What if they were in inertia and could not get out because they killed themselves
What if they had to relive the moment over, and over and over
We rarely talk about it
But none of us forget it
And we all have a reference for knowing someone that did it

Ideologically I killed myself several times
And now I resurrect my dead self over and over
To be placed in a better scope of light for the future, right
I have to hoist the magical parts differently
The truth is...
If you kill yourself
No one cares...



No comments:

Post a Comment