Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cry, It's o.k.

When I see him smile I want to cry
I am ecstatically happy to have him
A better part of me

When I see myself smile I want to cry
I am wondering if I am just trying to fool myself
Am I the best me I can be?

When I see the world I don't want to cry
I want to run into it with both arms up
I want to receive all the blessings available
What hopes could be out here that we don't share
Except for my demise

Help yourself to some of yourself

And its o.k. either way if you want to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment