Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Forgotten Love

I forgot I left love inside of you
Will you keep it for me until I retrieve it?
Or will you share it with a stranger
Who won't appreciate it as I do

If it was appreciated how could it be forgotten she says
But sometimes you purposely repress your vulnerability
Its easier to see around and issue than to work it out
My issue has been one of humility

My science has logically rules out the magic of us
The parts we can't explain
Like the times when you come when you smell me
And I am not there physically, but just as stong

No comments:

Post a Comment