Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Monday, November 1, 2010

Future Times For Present

The pendulum keeps moving forward
My last statement unverifiable until a later date
To prove my love is unending
It should last past my existence

So the relevance of this idea
Wont be clear until I finish life
Until my seeds sown express its purpose
Heeded to what was declared preceding

Evolving as we grow, my daily task it shall be
To penetrate our existence and glow
Radiate; through the sharing of our emotions
Our children will speak of these lessons one day

No comments:

Post a Comment