Marquette Beach Gary

Marquette Beach Gary
Welcome to the Mind of a Poet
www.kelechukwubrnfre.com
www.headfonehustlasmusik.com
www.beautifulsoulgary.com
Kelechukwu on Flickr taken by Benjamin Virgo

She As Light by Kelechukwu "Vinny Roofe Remix" for the S.L.O. Mixtapepress play to hear poem

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Going Off The Deep End

There is a science to you baby that I can't refuse
Your inside lanes make me want to move
I'm so confused at how we got to this place
But I know I like the taste of your fruit

No attitude needed for us to proceed here I
Lay my body under you and we close our eyes
Try as you may I just want you to obey
Your thighs rise toes to the sky and lie

Lie to yourself that we couldn't be any other place
That you got me again with your pretty face and those eyes
I found you as a little girl and now you have one of your own
A man in your home, but, you still feel so alone

I'll let you escape in me and try to find your infinity
Our affinity will allow you to bow down low
And enjoy me as I do you oh so slow
Me... you have always known

You and I have always gone
Deeper than just the affects of my injection
I am at attention and patiently working on yours - of course
This is my reward for traveling the globe

I left something sweet here at home
And although now you are gone I may see you again
Say hello to all my friends
Hopefully, we will be able to be together when my life ends

Maybe if the stars align right
I just need to see my babies grow and find someone to love them
I just need to bury my bad habits with the desire to have a Benz
Start looking at life through another lenz
Shit is deep maybe I'll buy some Tims

I'm going off the deep end

If there is a flower for every sin
Maybe we can cover the world with them
Lay naked under and wait on rain and thunder
Play with the bees and eat their honey
I'll make people smile for money
I'd take all of them before the wilted
Hang them upside down and tilted
Paint them different colors
And place them in vases made of glass
keep them under the live ones so they can last
Dead flowers last longer than live ones anyway
There is a beauty in the death of something living
No breath anymore but still living
Through thought we last centuries
Our flesh combusts at certain degree
No point of extinction ever for a memory....

No comments:

Post a Comment